Monday, October 8, 2012

Here goes nothing~


After so much deliberation, I am now here with my 3rd blog.

The first two are dedicated to Big Time Rush and TVXQ. I really don't know what's with me and all these blogs that I've been creating for the past year, but I really feel at ease whenever I write or post something my favorite groups~ be it a feature, or a picture/GIF, or just spazzing about them. *_*

And now, here comes my blog about One Direction, a British + Irish quintet composed of good-looking and talented (they can REALLY sing, mind you) guys in their late teens (or early 20's) who is obviously the hottest and popular boyband in the world today. From being rejects at the solo singer category in X-Factor, they were grouped together, and the rest is history. For the past two years, they've been the talk of the town, and their singles, albums, and merchandise have been selling like hot pancakes. Tweens, teens, and even older women around the world adore them so much. Indeed, the One Direction Infection is in full swing---and yes, at age 24, I can say that I am a proud Directioner.

Being a Directioner (or a Rusher) at age 24, and squealing about these lads is not a norm in some of my circle of friends. It's okay, I'm very much used to it already. Spazzing alone (or with the people from the same fandom, at least) is very much normal for me. ^^

So yeah, I'll try my best to keep this blog alive. :)

To start off~ here's a picture of our lovely boys.


xoxo,
Marj <3



No comments:

Post a Comment